Bolster is the first truly disruptive consultant. We help companies to see a new future that will transform their company. We bring them to the core. From the weakest moments to the greatest heights. We enable them to integrate strategy, organization, team and leadership.
Working from top to bottom, touching everyone in the organization. We make the company itself to own all steps of the transformation. Enabling a strong corporate agility, making the company future proof by definition.
We’re a positive and fast growing company. Our impact is global, with multinationals throughout all industries.
We work ultra focused, razor sharp and with a strong execution power. It’s how we make deep impact. Helping the client to change his game and exceed expectations. To enable this, our team consists of people that have the right intentions. We don’t believe in egos, but look for those who truly contribute with the team. At Bolster you get the opportunity, responsibility and space to create results - right from the start. We care for each other. We give regular feedback and support each other to see clear, keep fresh and stay fit.
You will engage with clients to enable a successful transformation. In this role, you lead the team in all phases of a project. You will facilitate the client to come to strategic decision, and deliver lasting outcomes in their company.
You lead the client through that adventure - all the way. True challenges that require your full potential, enable strong personal growth and develop life changing skills. This we do by building the processes, teams, leadership and ways of working needed to deliver concrete results. Our work impacts the core of the client's business model.
Your engagement and building a long term relationship with the client is key to deliver that.
At our clients, we replace top level strategy consultants. Not by doing the same, but in a very different approach. We make our clients see the future that will transform their company. Not working per hour, but value based.
You will develop your competences to a new level of consultancy, engage in an exciting and positive way with the client and develop your professional skills to the next level.
We strive for an excellent service to the client and challenge ourselves on that. Bolster trains you on core competences, gain relevant consulting experience and further develop your personality.
What fits our team?
- You’re intelligent;
- You have a strong analytical ability;
- You have a demonstrable quick learning curve;
- You’re assertive, have the courage to step up;
- You’re open to feedback and try out new approaches;
- You are able to keep overview and organize yourself;
- You’re a team player;
- You have a positive mindset;
- You are honest and direct;
- You actively keep yourself physically fit.
What can we offer you?
- A life changing opportunity;
- Responsibility from the start;
- Direct impact at inspiring companies;
- Working with international clients;
- Young and developing environment;
- Intensive training program in leading company transformation;
- Seeing, co-developed with Harvard Business School;
- Development of your professional skills and personal leadership;
- Full time job.
What is required?
- Master’s degree
- English - perfect in speaking & writing
- Dutch - perfect in speaking & writing
- Driver’s license
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com
Include a motivation, CV and 3 pictures of yourself:
- How you see yourself at best;
- With the people around you that are important to you;
- A picture with yourself doing something you really enjoy.
Submit your application at latest on Thursday, 31st of August. Within one week you
will receive a response to inform if you are selected to enter the application